Ads

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Best April Fools Tweets


Looking for some of the best April Fools jokes and pranks? People have been sharing them all day on Twitter. Here are a few funny April Fools days tweets that caught my eye (some are dumb and others are way over the top):
  • I texted my ex earlier saying I wanted him back. Than when he responded I was like April Fools 
  • Always thought this was a good day to surprisingly profess your love for someone. If it fails, pass it off as an April Fools joke.
  • Hit up the person who always texts you...tell them you want them to come over right now/ they ask for an address/ 123 April fools lane.
  • April Fools Day is the perfect day to say everything horrible you've wanted to say to people and then pretend it's a joke.
  • ho needs april fools day when your entire life is a joke
  • I think the Mets really have a bright season ahead of them....AprilFools!
  • The cops are cracking up over my April Fools' murders. The jokes on them though, I killed those hobos last week!
  • My excuse for all the homework I didn't do - "oh I thought it was anApril Fools Joke"
  • What if April Fools day doesn't exist and its been the longest prank in History?
  • 24 years ago I was the worse April Fools joke to my mother. Gotcha bc the joke never ends
  • My friend from high school killed himself in prison this week. AprilFools lol it happened back in August!!!
  • Lmfao my moms friend was in labor today but no one went cuz itsApril fools and everyone didn't take her serious. How sad Still funny tho 
  • Your fish died last night. APRIL FOOLS! But seriously your fish died.
  • I played an April Fools joke on my insides today. Ice Cream for dinner and Pizza for dessert.
  • April fools day is for fools and tools without the proper cool

BTW, I love how one of the hash tags on Twitter is "#yourdumb". Really?

No comments: