Listed below are some of my favorite tweets from the NCAA men's basketball Final Four:
- It's his way of saying "I care, Cleveland!" RT
@KingJames: Now let's go O-H-I-O!! Your turn
- I am watching the final four. Why do the players all look about 50?
- Jayhawks might be predatory birds, but Ohio State has giant nuts.
- Kentucky now has 110 NCAA Tournament wins, the most of any school.
- Anthony Davis' unibrow is worth so much money. Is there a unibrow emoticon,
- I've had couches I wanted to burn, but lacked a) a replacement couch and b) a team playing for an NCAA title.
- The NCAA tournament would be 1000x better if Gus Johnson announced most of it
- Too perfect... Kentucky will play for NCAA title on a court painted the color of money.
- But the real question is who chose hombre green to paint the court?! I know the NCAA is run by men, but come on.
- Fun facts from
#marchmadness: NCAA tournament-related tweets since the tournament began: 4,812,730; today 723,514. #FinalFour
- Only reason anyone is paying attention to NCAA Women this March is because of the one player we all suspect is a man.
- I wish NCAA tournament commercials were as good as the superbowl commercials. I don't want their reruns, I want new things to laugh at.
- Dear NCAA, I know it's about making money, but could we please not be forced into a commercial break every other minute?