In a shocking move (well kind-of but not really) the Cleveland Browns traded away their best player, 3rd round pick Trent Richardson, to the Colts, signaling they are already giving up on this season after an 0-2. Fans took to Twitter to vent their frustrations with the #factoryofsadness and below are my favorite funny Tweets about the Browns.
- @ESPN_Colin: The Browns offense, and this was inconceivable a day ago, just got less interesting.
- @_Happy_Gilmore: Cleveland Browns fall for the old "Trade us your best player and we'll give you the winning Powerball numbers" trick.
- @Kris10Guy: Being a Browns fan is like sticking your hand in a blender & hoping for the best when you already know the outcome
- @ShooterMcGavin: BREAKING: The remainder of Cleveland Browns games will be aired on Comedy Central
- @SportsNation: "HEY! We're still better than the Jaguars, you guys" - Browns management
- @TheFakeESPN: Willis McGahee hears Browns interested, calls Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad to see if he knows a guy that can help him disappear.
- @dmansworld474: Your move, Jacksonville. #browns #jags
- @HubbuchNYP: Great news, Browns fans! You’re going to have a lot of high picks in a deep draft. Horrible news, Browns fans! Mike Lombardi is picking.
- @TBone971: Guys who are still Browns: Oneil Cousins, Buster Skrine, Greg Little. Guys who aren't #Browns : Trent Richardson.
- @TheFakeESPN: Browns trade Trent Richardson to Colts, marking the biggest release from captivity in Cleveland since Amanda Berry.
- @FunSkipBayless BREAKING: Trent Richardson just broke his own 40yrd dash record and all of Usain Bolt's world records, when he ran out of Browns facilities.
- @datageneral: The @Browns had to trade Trent Richardson because he didn't fit into their system of being terrible at football.
@HJonesin: The browns just traded Joe Haden for a plate of nachos and a 2007 #witness tee shirt
@Cole4X_mas21 Cleveland browns even clearing cap room to get Lebron in 2014!