- BREAKING: Michigan helmets have front to back stripes so the players know not to put them on sideways.
- Its been 2925 days since michigan beat Ohio State in Football.
#GoBucks #BeatMichigan #OhioState #BuckeyeNation #RH8
- Q: Why did
#Michigan change their field from grass to artificial turf? A: To keep #Michigan cheerleaders from grazing at half time!
- BREAKING: Currently trending in Michigan:
- BREAKING: So Michigan fans can read it, Ohio State's marching band will perform 'Print Ohio' instead of 'Script Ohio.'
- Michigan stadium officials would like to remind the Wolverine fans that pants and shoes are mandatory.
- You'll see empty seats in the Michigan stadium today. The "Bring Your University of Michigan Diploma, Get In Free" promo failed.
- Michigan still has a varsity football team? I didn't realize...just thought they were that JV squad OSU scrimmaged before Bowl Games.
- My favorite part of AD Dave Brandon's letter to Michigan students in light of this weekend's game: "Use bathrooms, not bushes."
- If Michigan does beat Ohio State, they will run out in the streets and flip over the already overturned, burnt out, husks of cars.
- Ohio state vs. Michigan... Should I be loyal to my birth state or my husband?!? ;)
- I think the Buckeyes' chances for vixtory decrease with each Braxton Miller pass.
- It took Denard Robinson three years to score a TD against Ohio State. It took Braxton Miller about three minutes to score against Michigan.
- Sheesh All this traffic in Ann arbor today, seems like 110,000 people are all going somewhere
- We are roughly on pace for Ohio State to finish with 125 penalty yards and Michigan with -17.
- It's OK Ohio State. I'm sure you get an invite to the Village Inn http://whogivesadamn.com Bowl.
- Michigan football fans have never had a chance to post on facebook about a football victory against Ohio State!
- Why is Ohio State throwing to its tight ends? What is this sorcery?
- I'm pretty sure Urban asked ESPN for the day off so he could call plays for Ohio State from his couch.
- Ohio State isn't quitting. They're one or two free tattoos away from a tie here.
- Q:Why is ice no longer available at Michigan football games? A:Because the senior who knew the recipe finally graduated
- Ohio State needs a miracle. And by miracle, I mean "their defense gets replaced by armed, angry brazilian soccer fans"
- Michigan and Ohio State defense should both be allowed to play with extra men.
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Best OSU versus Michigan Tweets
Here are the best tweets about the Ohio State - Michigan game.