As my wife told me, I am a nerd because I do things like keep a spreadsheet log of every time I’ve flown in an airplane, which has been 32 individual flights in my lifetime (Six this past year). Some stats that may interest only me:
- Work related flights: 16 (out of 32) or 50% (with vacation being the other 16).
- Number of direct flights: 8
- Number of different airports: 15
- Most visited airport: Atlanta (followed by Detroit and Orlando)
- Most flights was in 2011 when I flew 14 times.
- Year of first flight: 2006