I haven't done one of these in awhile so this is long overdue! It's time for the best March Madness tweets! The NCAA men's basketball tournament is one of the best time's of the year. Social media and tweeter have only enhanced the event by connecting us to other fans and viewers from around the world. Here are some of the best, most creative, and funny tweets and comments about March Madness on Twitter. You'll notice some popular topics and themes including: productivity in America, VCU, Baylor's uniforms, candidates for the presidency, states that aren't states, and, yes, the Kardashians:
- Interesting strategy by Baylor to dress as Teletubbies for
- If the
#Baylor men don't win their #NCAA game tonight they can help elementary school kids cross the street in the morning
- TNT's decision to put NBA analysts on makes local radio broadcasts even more valuable. They actually know the teams.
- No detail left undiscovered. Shaka Smart wore very same tie in first round game last year.
- VCU head coach Shaka Smart is like the groundhog; we see him once a year, he makes national news, then forget about him for 11 months.
#Illini source says Shaka Smart is "Option #1, 2, 3, 4 and 5," whatever that may mean. #Baylor wants to be like Oregon so bad they are practically quacking on the court... #marchmadness
- Sorry America is closed today. I'm watching
#MarchMadness (from Barack Obama)
- Mitt Romney: "There's a state in America called Murray? The Jews really ARE taking over."
- Evidently Mitt Romney tried to fill out an NCAA bracket but he couldn't finish it. He kept flip flopping between every choice.
- The Kardashian family will be scouting the NCAA Tournament for future black men to steal from.
- Ya Murray State. Always believed in ya. I have no idea who plays for you, who is murray, and what state you're in.
- Hear that sound? That was America's productivity completing nose-diving for the next 24+ work hours...