- SkyCam was clearly faking the injury to slow down the pace of Iowa's offense.
- ESPN SkyCam plays better defense than anyone in the Alamo Bowl
- BREAKING: Karl Benson has invited ESPN's SkyCam to join the
#WAC as its 8th football member.
- I always thought it would be a West Virginia fan who would shoot the Skycam out of the sky.
- Matt Millen forced the skycam to commit suicide
- Ahhh, Bowl Season: Bonus points to
#Oklahoma or #Iowa band for playing SportsCenter theme as the faulty skycam is being dragged off field
- Ironically the skycam on my bedroom ceiling just crashed into my waterbed!
- Twitter was invented for things like the skycam falling
- ESPN SkyCam has fallen from the sky before, during an April 2005 MLS match between Chivas USA and the LA Galaxy.
- The announcer commentary for the
@espn Skycam crash at the Insight Bowl was hysterical. "He's at the 42. Not making great speed."
- The espn skycam has been placed on injured reserve heading into Tuesday's fiesta bowl. Coaches will update status later in the week
- Buffalo Wild Wings a little late in dropping the SkyCam. This game is already over.
- Over/under on how long it takes
#skycam to get its own twitter account?
And here is the video from ESPN of skycam crashing on the field and being dragged off with a very pissed production guy.