Ads

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Best "Osama is Dead!" Tweets

I'm watching the news live that Osama Bin Ladin has been reported dead. Twitter and Facebook are blowing up. Here are the best Tweets and status updates I've read, as I read them (updated in real time). Oh, by the way, there is already a @OsamaInHell Twitter account.

  • I bet Osama Bin Laden really regrets signing up for Sony PlayStation network now.
  • Mel Kiper has taken Osama Bin Laden off his big board due to off-the-field concerns.
  • Osama Bin Laden is probably regretting that last four square check-in!!
  • I always thought osama bin laden was three different people....
  • Got Bin Laden AND interrupted Celebrity Apprentice? Win for Obama all around.
  • White House can confirm Joe Biden was injured in an "extreme high fiving accident."
  • Obama just realized he can't address the nation in his jammies.
  • There must be a lot of buzz in Hell about the new guy, tonight.
  • my feed is updating so fast over Bin Laden's death. Even Twilight premiere tweets don't make my feed go this fast.
  • I think we've just discovered the stoyrline for the next Call of Duty video game.
  • Osama dethroned as the world hide-and-seek champion (2001-2011).
  • I guess he shouldn't have came out of hiding to watch the royal wedding.
  • Breaking News: Osama location found from Craiglist ad: "my name is osama and i am looking for abbottabad girl if any one interested the contact me."
  • Osama's ass was hidin in the damn Burbs! . out back having a bbq and caught one between the eyes,
  • Even @Jesus is tweeting tonight: Sorry, you're at the wrong gate, Osama.
  • Way to go @! On the "UBL is Dead" page, you have an ad for airfares with a plane on it.
  • Man, @ been shot 9 times and he ain't dead, Osama should be ashamed of himself.
  • They'll still grope us at the airport. Thanks, Osama. Dead or alive, we're stuck with this.
  • Osama Bin Laden is dead. It's about time! That guy is the reason why I can't bring freaking nail clippers on an airplane with me.
  • 's funeral will be shot with his personal visually stunning analog video recording device
  • Obama gave the order to kill bin Laden during the royal wedding & then cracked jokes at the WHCD. Straight out the Godfather!
  • What's that sound? Oh it's Hitler shuffling to get his spare bedroom ready.
  • Really, truly moved listening to the crowd outside the White House singing the national anthem. (Now they're singing na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, hey, hey, goodbye).
And the award for the WTF comment goes to: "Think i'ma get a Bin Laden tat ... maybe his face on a dollar bill. Yea that would be ill"

Follow me @NTWProductions for more!

No comments: