Ads

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

An Update! I've Been Busy...

Sorry for no official update lately. My last few weeks have actually been quite busy: family reunion on Lake Erie, Sky Rocket media day at Kennywood, going to Michigan over the fourth of July weekend, wedding plans, down two roommates, working on my cantilever coaster model, etc. And I am still unsure on the locale of the honeymoon. I was really heavily in favor of the Florida Keys but the oil spill has me nervous about that, though I suspect we could find some really awesome deals in spite of it. This is going to be short because I have a lot to do and never enough time to do it. I’ll be posting a couple of videos soon too.

Was going over my blog stats and I've had roughly 23,000 visitors on all my blogs since December. I've posted 354 times which comes out to about 65 unique visitors per posted item. not too shabby, makes me feel better about blogging not being a waste of my time.

I'm reading the Sum of All Fears by Tom Clancy, my first novel by Clancy. So far, it has been way too descriptive. Example: (I'm going to paraphrase a little here) ...with his right index finger he applied seven pounds eight ounces of force to the firing mechanism...

How about "he pulled the trigger." That works for me.

No comments: