Ads

Monday, March 29, 2010

I Should Work for a Magazine or Newspaper

I just posted my interview with Eamon Kelly over at Coaster101. I think it turned out exceptionally well, better than I could have imagined. Interviews work well when you are interviewing someone who is engaging and is a wealth of information and experience. I have to admit though, I am highly jealous of him and what he has accomplished thus far. I shouldn't complain because I am fairly well off but he's doing once in a lifetime type things (working at a company that designs and builds roller coasters). I am the one interviewing him, is anyone ever going to interview me and will I have experiences like that to share? I can only hope so. Read the article.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quite an awesome site you have here =)