Ads

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket Review



I recently visited Universal Studios Florida where we rode the new Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit coaster. This beast takes you straight up 167 feet before dropping you through a course full of nifty elements all to the tune of a soundtrack that you pick. The ride definitely sounds good and it looks even better but how is the actual ride experience? Well, let me begin by saying what kind of attractions I prefer. I adore rides with loads of airtime. Voyage, Diamondback, and Apollo’s Chariot are among my favorites with their huge amounts of weightlessness. HRRR had almost none. As you might have guessed my reaction to experiencing the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit was just ehh. HRRR fills some major needs of Universal Studios but falls short in the actual ride experience.

Check out the rest of my review with picture at Coaster101.

No comments: