Ads

Monday, April 20, 2009

Zoo Time

For awhile now I've been interested in making my own website. I never knew what would be on the website, I just knew I wanted one. I also knew that I wanted to do something unique, not another coaster site. I think I figured out what to do finally. I want to make a website about zoos.

I love going to the zoo. I like animals but what fascinates me more as an engineer is the layout and the design of the exhibits and how they interact with guests. While the amusement industry has many wonderful websites (Shameless plug: check out Coaster101, have I mentioned that I write articles for them?) I have yet to find a really awesome website for zoos. I'm not really sure how many zoo enthusiasts are out there but I'm sure those who are would love a forum to discuss and a place to share photos as well as one easy location for up to date news and information. The only thing is I don't have a lot of experience with websites yet. Anyone care to partner up? Or is there already a site out there I haven't seen yet? Any ideas would be appreciated.

No comments: