Ads

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

I'm not really a big fan of superhero or comic book movies so I haven't seen that many of them. The Dark Knight is easily the best one I have seen. It's geared more towards adult and is more "realistic" than other movies of that genre. The movie also had a great story. I think what I liked best about the movie was the lack of (or apparent lack of) GCI. If there is any GCI (which I am sure there is) it isn't very obvious and doesn't take away from the story at all. This is how Indiana Jones should have been made. Leaving the movie theater was sad though because the Joker didn't die in the end, which means the character could've come back in other movies. Sadly, the amazing actor passed away. He did such a good job that I would love to see more but that will never happen.

No comments: